Boots Simply Sensitive Protecting Day Moisturiser Review

Friday 5 April 2013

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. I've been loving the Boots Simply Sensitive range and their moisturisers are a winner for me. I purchased the Protecting Day Moisturiser and i believe it is now a staple in my skincare routine!





The packaging reminds me of the Simple skincare products (coincidence?)

I love the texture of this moisturiser. It's lightweight, non-sticky (that's a word right?) and sinks in very quickly.
I have combination to oily skin and although this doesn't mattify my skin it's not a problem because i can sort that out with my makeup. 
It has a very light cucumber scent which i find very refreshing. I always worry about highly scented products irritating my skin due to it being very sensitive but this is perfect, i haven't had any problems with it.
It also has an SPF of 15 which is very handy because it cuts down on adding more products into my routine.
It retails for £2.79 from Boots but is currently on offer. 
If you have combination to oily skin i'd highly recommend this but if you have normal to dry skin i'd recommend giving the hydrating moisturiser a go.

Have you tried this yet?
Thankyou for stopping by!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png