L'Oreal Ever Pure Colour Care Shampoo and Conditioner Review

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Hello everyone! I have recently dyed my hair and I always try to find a shampoo and conditioner that is targeted for coloured hair because I don't want my colour to fade too quickly and to keep my hair in a good condition. I've been using a new range from L' Oreal which is their Ever Pure range in which the products don't contain any sulphates which is an added bonus for me because I find shampoos and conditioners with sulphates tend to strip the colour from my hair very quickly.






So far I have been enjoying using these products, I like the consistency of them, they smell good and most importantly they make my hair look and feel amazing.

Starting with the shampoo, it is designed for coloured and frizzy hair which I think is a great concept because my hair is coloured, dry and frizzy because it's naturally curly. So that's dealt with two problems in one product.
I like the smell of the shampoo, it smells very similar to most L'Oreal hair products, it's fresh smelling without being sickly. Like you've just stepped out of the salon after having a wash and blow-dry.
It claims to leave your hair looking shiny and smooth and I have to agree, my hair looks noticeably less frizzy and feels softer.
The product lathers up well but I do shampoo my hair twice just to make sure my hair is clean.

I'm also very impressed with the conditioner. Like the shampoo it has a salon-like smell to it.
It feels thick in consistency compared to most everyday conditioners which I like because the product clings to my hair better, allowing it to work more effectively.
It claims to maintain the shine of coloured hair and to keep your hair nourished. My hair does feel and look a lot healthier since using this and has maintained the colour of my hair pretty well.

Overall, both products have been working well to maintain my hair colour and have kept it in a healthy condition as well. I would happily repurchase these products. The shampoo retails at £5.99 and the conditioner also retails at £5.99. They have many other products in the range catering to different hair types so there's something for everyone.

Have you tried these products yet?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin'
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png