NOTW- Rimmel Salon Pro Nail Polish- Isn't She Precious?

Sunday 28 July 2013

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. I'm starting another little series of posts on my blog which will involve showing you the nail polish I've been wearing over the week. 
I enjoy reading NOTD posts because I'm a nail polish hoarder and gives me more polish to add to my wishlist. However I personally don't change my nail polish everyday, it's more like every couple of weeks or whenever i get bored of the colour I'm wearing and want a change. 


 Sorry about the colour variations between the pictures, the lighting had changed when i took both of them. The bottom picture shows the true colour of the nail polish.

I've recently been wearing the Salon Pro nail polish from Rimmel in the colour Isn't She Precious? I never thought i would like this polish because it's pink and i'm not a massive fan of pink nail polish because it never seems to suit me. However now that i have a bit of a tan, this colour looks lovely. It reminds me of strawberry milkshake. 
The polish has a gel finish, that's very glossy so you can get away without wearing a top coat, which i have done (mainly because I've ran out of my usual top coat). However even without a top coat the staying power of this polish is amazing. The day after painting my nails i helped my mom put up a shed in our garden and only a few of my nails had minor chips at the tips of my nails. If you want to carry out a DIY project and still have great looking nails, I'd try these.
The polish only needs two coats to be opaque and the brush is huge! I can paint all of my nails with only two swipes making the process that little bit quicker. 
This polish costs £4.49 from Boots. I really want to get even more polishes from this range because the quality is outstanding.

Have you tried any of the Rimmel Salon Pro nail polishes yet?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png