Mini Haul- Boots, Bodycare and Home Bargains

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Hello everyone! Recently my first student loan came through and I went on a little spending spree but don't worry these were essentials that had ran out that I need to repurchase. I'm being very careful with my money, luckily I'm not an impulse buyer! I made a trip to Boots, Bodycare and Home Bargains to pick up what I needed.

Top Row: Gillette Satin Care shaving gel, Clean and Clear advantage clear and soothe foaming wash, Boots Simply Sensitive refreshing facial toner, Batiste dry shampoo, Garnier Intensive 7 day body lotion
Middle Row: Nair hair removal cream, Boots tea tree and witch hazel night treatment gel, Simple Kind To Eyes eye makeup remover
Bottom Row: Boots Botanics Mattifying day cream, Pretty perfect twist and out instant nail polish remover

This pair is essential for me because I hate feeling or looking hairy, it's just gross!  I purchased the shaving gel from Home Bargains for £1.99. I purchased the hair removal cream from Bodycare for £0.99.







I've already reviewed this body lotion (Review Here) but in a different scent. I really enjoyed using it, so I repurchased it. I purchased it from Home Bargains for £1.99.






Can never go wrong with some dry shampoo, this is essential for me when I don't wash my hair because it stops it looking greasy and horrible and it adds some volume too (bonus). Tropical is also my favourite scent, I purchased it from Boots for £2.99.






I needed some nail polish remover and I noticed this in Bodycare and it reminded me of a smaller and cheaper version of Bourjois' nail polish remover. For only £0.99 I thought I'd give it a go.




Finally I stopped of at Boots to revamp my skincare routine. I picked up the new Clean and Clear foaming face wash for £3.32 (it was on offer, real price £4.99) because I need a new cleanser and my skin isn't too problematic at the moment, so I thought I'd give it a go. 
The Boots Simply Sensitive toner and Simple eye makeup remover are repurchases. The toner cost £1.79 (rrp £2.69) and I brought the eyemakeup remover from Bodycare for £2.19.
I needed a new moisturiser  and I've heard good things about the Boots Botanics mattifying day cream for £3.32 (rrp £4.99) and finally I picked up the Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel night treatment gel as my night time moisturiser for £2.99. 
 Have you made any cheeky purchases this week?
 Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png