Inecto Pure Coconut Smoothing Hair Serum Review

Monday 28 October 2013

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. Sorry about this post being late but I've been busy with uni work. Anyway, this is a bit of a "meh" product that I've been trying but I thought I'd share my thoughts with you even if it's not such a positive review. You never know you might save a few pennies.










I brought the Inecto hair serum because my trusty herbal essences split end remedy treatment had ran out. I had high hopes for this product after reading so many good reviews. 
However for me it hasn't improved the condition of my hair at all. I've been using it for about 3 weeks and I haven't noticed my hair feeling softer or smoother. 
The only plus to this product is that it does stop my hair going frizzy, so if you want a cheaper alternative to the John Frieda frizz- ease serum I'd give this a go.
I wont be repurchasing this again because it just didn't do anything, I think I'm going to stick to the herbal essences leave in conditioner.
I purchased it from Body Care for £1.50.
Sorry for this being such a short post but I've been so busy lately.

What leave-in treatments do you recommend?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin'
xx


 

2 comments:

  1. Love the sound of this will have to check it out x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have curly/ wavy hair it really works for smoothing it out :)

      Delete

 photo blanklogofull.png