Mini MUA Haul

Sunday 3 November 2013

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. I recently made an order on the MUA website, my package finally arrived on thursday so i thought I'd share with you the things I ordered.

Top row: F6 contour and blush brush/ Eyeliner Pencil- Snow White
Middle Row: Pearl Eyeshadow- Shade 1 and 22
Bottom Row: Powder Blush- Shade 4/ Nail Polish- Koala Bear/ Undress Your Skin Highlighter/ Matte Perfect Face Primer




Top to bottom: Undress Your Skin Highlighter/ Powder Blush- Shade 4/ Pearl eyeshadow- Shade 22 and 1/ Eyeliner Pencil- Snow White
 
I purchased all these products to use for my cosplay for Comic Con in November (I'm so excited) except for the nail polish, I brought that because I've been after it for ages and it's always been out of stock. 
I can't believe how fast everything arrived I ordered everything on a Sunday and it arrived by thursday ( I think that's pretty quick). It was packaged in a cute little cardboard box and each product was smothered in bubble wrap which is great because one I can have endless fun popping it all and it also stopped any of my powder products from shattering.
The quality of MUA products is amazing and these are no exception, I can't believe how pigmented everything is considering each product was less than £5! I will have a review on each of the products in the future (so keep an eye out) and give you my full thoughts on each one but so far I am very impressed. 
Everything can be purchased from the MUA website or Superdrug.  
If you would like to see my makeup look for Comic Con let me know and I will do my best to make it happen.
 
Have you purchased anything from MUA recently?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png