What I Spent Sunday #1

Sunday 2 February 2014

Hello everyone! I know what you're thinking two haul posts in one week but I've decided to turn these posts into a little series. I've decided to call it "What I Spent Sundays". It sounds much better than just calling them haul posts. This will allow me to share with you my little or big purchases I've made during the week. These posts will be scattered here and there because my spending habits will probably change each week. I hope you like this new style of post and lets get into the first one of the series. 

 (L-R: Batiste Dry Shampoo-Oriental, Rimmel Scandaleyes Rockin' Curves mascara, Rimmel 60 Seconds nail polish- Caramel Cupcake, Maybelline Colour Tattoo-Pink Gold, Rimmel Scandaleyes kohl pencil- Bronze, Collection Pressed Powder- Ivory)










I purchased all these products at the beginning of the week when I had some free time after University. Some of the products like the dry shampoo and face powder are constant repurchases when I run out. I always stock up on the Collection pressed powder when it's in the store because my local Boots don't have it in very often. 
I needed a new mascara and the new Rimmel mascara was on offer for £5 so I thought I would give it a go. 
I brought the Maybelline Colour Tattoo and kohl eye pencil because I wanted to change my everyday makeup routine and these have worked perfectly.
Lastly I picked up yet another nail polish because I'm a nail polish fiend. I will have a post show casing it very soon. 
 I hope you enjoyed the first installment of my new series, there will be plenty more in the future.

What have you purchased this week?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png