Boots Botanics Shine Away Mattifying Day Cream Review

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Hello everyone! I've recently been trying out a new moisturiser because my previous one just isn't doing anything for my skin anymore (Post Here). I'd heard great things about the Botanics range for oily skin, so I thought I'd give the moisturiser a go. It has been featured in my last haul post (Link Here), along with some other products I'll be reviewing in the future. 











I wish this cream came in a tube or bottle rather than a pot because I find it unhygienic having to dip my finger into the pot to get the product out. As for the cream itself I am enjoying using it. 
It feels quite thick compared to some day creams but it sinks into my skin pretty quickly nonetheless. It has a herbal smell which I like, it's not an overwhelming scent. 
It has spf 15 which is great because I always prefer to have sun protection in my moisturiser just in case my foundation doesn't have any. 
Some people have said that this moisturiser completely mattifies their face, for me this isn't the case but it does mattify my t-zone which is where I get the most oily anyway. 
This cream contains willow bark which is a natural acne-fighting ingredient. I have noticed my skin has been clearing up since using this, it may not necessarily be this product but could be a combination of new products in my skincare routine. It's work great for me at the moment and I will continue to keep using it. 
It can be purchased from Boots for £4.99.

What is your current facial moisturiser?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png